What made headlines in November? Here's the airline news you may have missed.
Our CMO Joe wrote a piece about Yieldr's revamped values, while Heike shared her thoughts about Emarsys Revolution in London. Last but definitely not least is an interview with Rita, our Illustrator and Graphic Designer.
Qantas won "Airline of the Year" at the CAPA Aviation Awards WOW air and LEVEL also walked away with awards for the best low-cost and start-up airlines of the year.
Global ancillary revenue now makes up 10.7% of total airline revenue, while airline ancillary revenue is forecast to hit $93 billion in 2018. Which initiatives stand out?
Delta Air Lines has set up the USA's first biometric terminal in Atlanta, where passengers can use facial recognition technology for all parts of their journey.
Can an airline join the tech pack and become the Amazon of the sky? One writer challenges American Airlines (or any other airline) to push the envelope.
Innovation in alternative fuels can help us along the path to reach net zero carbon emissions. Here's how the airline industry is cleaning up its climate act.
Yieldr Air Product Update
The Yieldr Air platform has had some updates, with a new date picker and streaming functionality. We've also added more email service providers to our Abandoned Cart recommendations feature. Get all the details.
The Best of the Rest
- Travel ticket agents Amadeus and Sabre face EU antitrust investigation
- TAP Air Portugal takes delivery of first A330neo from Airbus
- ANALYSIS: Alaska reveals plan to regain financial strength
- Which European airline will fall next? Hint: look at the hubs
- PAL voted "Most Improved Airline for 2019" per global ratings site
- Low-cost, long-haul flights take off … but is ‘budget’ really cheaper?
- Why Spirit Airlines stock is soaring on Tuesday